LED Monkey's No-Hassle 30-Day Returns Policy
Here at LED Monkey, we like to ensure that your experience of purchasing with us is as enjoyable and seamless as possible. That's why we've devised a returns policy that's as simple and hassle-free as we can make it. So, read on to find out all about it...
Here's a quick rundown of our unbeatable 30-Day, no-hassle returns & replacement policy and procedure
- To return an item, simply click on the ‘Process Return' button;
- Enter your e-mail address and order number;
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Returns’ button;
- Select the items you’d like to return.
It’s as simple as that!
When we’ve received the notification, we’ll contact you to inform you of the next steps to take.
Please ensure that you’ve read all the information on this page, prior to proceeding with your return.
Here are some returns-related FAQs!
What is your returns policy?
- We’re more than happy to operate a 30-day, no-hassle return or replacement policy. This is because we’re committed to providing the best service available and satisfaction with our LED Lighting products.
- Should you be in any way dissatisfied with your purchase, you’ll be able to return it to us in exchange for a refund, a replacement item or credit against the cost of your next purchase.
- We may ask you to return your item in its original packaging, in a condition similar to that in which you received it.
- We will bear the cost of any return where the item is faulty or incorrect. This is provided it’s returned via Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Delivery.
- Non-faulty items that are returned after 30 days have expired, and/or not in their original packaging, can be exchanged only for store credit.
- Items returned within the 30-day limit, but which are not in their original packaging will also incur a 15% surcharge per item.
- Individual items from a bundle cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. Should you require a refund, exchange or credit note for a bundle, all items from that bundle must be returned to us.
IMPORTANT: To enable us to correctly process your return, we need to be able to match the item(s) with your original order. We’ll only be able to do this if you follow our returns procedure.
Please do not return items if you haven’t followed this procedure. They won’t be correctly matched with your order and no replacement or refund will be given.
What information do I need to return an item?
- Your Order Reference Number. This can be found on the confirmation email you received when you completed your purchase.
- The e-mail with which you registered your purchase.
How do I send an item back?
- Please return your item(s) via Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded Delivery. Refunds on faulty items that are returned in their original packaging will be processed within 5 working days of our receipt of the item.
- Should the item weigh more than 2.5kg and/or is a tube or panel light, your order will need to be collected. Please note that we’ll have to charge a £10.00 fee should an arranged collection be missed.
Can I return just one item from a multiple purchase?
Yes. Once you begin the returns process, you will be directed to a page that will enable you to choose which items you’d like to return.
What about faulty goods?
In the case of a seemingly faulty item, you may be able to resolve the issue quickly by visiting our FAQs Page. Here you’ll find some good technical advice, concerning some commonly experienced problems.
Should you be unable to resolve the issue in this way, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Give us a call to speak with one of our Customer Service Advisors. You’ll find our contact details at the foot of this page.
What do I do if the 30-day return period has elapsed?
We can’t give you a refund on an item that’s outside the 30-day returns period. However, you can still return your item in exchange for a different product, or for credit to use on the LED Monkey website (-15% from the credit amount).
Unfortunately, returns that are outside the 30-day period won’t be free-of-charge.
How do I return an item that’s within warranty?
If you have an item that has become faulty within its 2 or 5-year warranty period, simply follow our standard returns procedure as outlined above. When we receive the item, we'll check that it’s within warranty and for any faults, prior to arranging for a replacement product to be sent out to you.
How do I contact you?
Here at LED Monkey, we like to make ourselves as accessible as possible.
Our team of Customer Service Advisors are on hand to help you in any way they can, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can contact us on 0800 999 7797. Or, you can drop us an email at: email@example.com.
You can also find us on our Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn social media pages. They’re updated every day, and you’re more than welcome to post a comment or a query for a super-swift response!
For all other enquiries, don't forget to check out our no-nonsense FAQs page. You'll find easy-to-understand solutions to all your LED lighting-related issues.
We hope to hear from you soon!