Varilight Classic 13A Switched Fused Spur + Neon
Need to connect your washing machine, dishwasher or similar to an electrical supply? Try out the Classic 13A Switched Fused Spur with Neon. This product is ideal for 13 Amp appliances, available to order in up to 9 fab finishes, and has a helpful neon indicator light nestled into the rocker switch.
Varilight Classic 13A Switched Fused Spur with Neon
Choose from 9 Finishes!
Varilight High Quality Manufacturer
2 Year Warranty
Varilight 13A Switched Fused Spur with Neon – Classic
This Classic Switched Fused Spur with Neon is most commonly used to control 13 Amp appliances which includes appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines and heated towel rails.
Measuring in at 91mm x 91mm x 30mm with an 8mm faceplate, this Switched Fused Spur holds a standard 25.4 x 6.4mm fuse.
Suitable for indoor use only, this socket has an ingress protection rating of 20 so don’t try to install this smart spur in an outside area as it won’t be fully protected from the harsh British weather conditions.
With double pole switching, this spur comes with a handy rocker switch which is super easy to use! Simply press the bottom of the rocker switch to turn the connected appliance on (you’ll hear a click).
Not to mention, this switched fused spur also comes with a helpful little neon indicator light embedded into the rocker switch.
Check out the Wide Array of Stylish Finishes
You can pick from;
- Antique Georgian - The Antique Georgian style is one for those who like the traditional antiquated look. It comes with a browned roped edge faceplate.
- Mirror Chrome - A shiny chrome switch can be pulled off in any room around the house or office as the Mirror Chrome finish is sleek and modern.
- Georgian Brass – The Georgian Brass is a fully gold with the same roped edge as the Antique Georgian finish.
- Iridium Black - This colour gives you a really smart-looking finish that complements sleek and modern environments, this makes it perfect for updating kitchens and bathrooms!
- Satin Chrome - This finish gives you a soft golden colour.
- Graphite - Graphite is another finish that has an earthy grey/green mix of colour.
- Pewter - Pewter is a muted, natural-looking colour that works well with rooms that have an earthy or relaxed feel.
- Matt Chrome - Smart and silvery, the Matt Chrome looks fabulous in bathrooms, kitchens, and even commercial offices.
- Victorian Brass - Coloured a strong dark gold, the edges are pointed and without the roped faceplate..
How to Order from LED Monkey
You can either add your chosen item(s) to your shopping cart and complete your online order form or you can talk to us by contacting a member of our sales team who would love to help you purchase your own LED product. You can either call them on 0800 999 7797 or you can e-mail using: email@example.com.
|Switch Type||Fused Spur|
|Switch Function||Fused Spur Switch|
|Voltage||Mains: 220-240V AC|
|Material||Dependant upon Finish|
We use Royal Mail Delivery for delivery to your door within 2-5 days and Premium Next Day Service with DPD for delivery to your door within 24-Hours, Monday-to-Friday.
We aim to dispatch all customers’ items within 24-Hours of the order being placed with us.
Orders that are placed before 14:00 (2pm) will be shipped the very same day. However, orders cannot be dispatched on Saturdays or Sundays, and any orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched first thing on Monday morning.
For more information, check out our full Delivery Protocol.
All of our LED products are covered by a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind. Alongside this, some of our manufacturers will offer their own warranties or extended warranties on certain products which have their own conditions.
For full warranty information and limitations, have a look at our Warranty Policy.
If you’d like to return your product, please take a look at our Returns Policy by clicking here.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please don’t hesitate to call a member of our Customer Service Department. Our trained advisors will be more than happy to help you in any way they can, and can be reached on 0800 999 7797 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your order fail to arrive within the timescale of your chosen delivery method, please email us at the above address.
Please note that if your order is large, it may be split and packaged separately for safety. As such, your parcels may arrive at different times.
Please ensure that you’ve read all the information on the full Returns Page Policy, prior to proceeding with your return.