Varilight Classic 13A Switched Fused Spur
Need to connect your washing machine, dishwasher or similar to an electrical supply? Try out the Classic 13A Switched Fused Spur. This product is ideal for 13 Amp appliances and available to order in up to 9 fab finishes.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEM - PLEASE ALLOW ADDITIONAL 3-5 WORKING DAYS FOR DELIVERY
Varilight Classic 13A Switched Fused Spur
Choose from 9 Fabulous Finishes!
Varilight High Quality Manufacturer
2 Year Warranty
Varilight 13A Switched Fused Spur – Classic
The Classic 13A Switched Fused Spur is ideal for controlling any 13 Amp appliance. With so 9 finishes to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice when deciding which finish to go for!
Appearance and Use of a Switched Fused Spur
This Switched Fused Spur is most commonly used to control 13 Amp appliances which includes appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines and heated towel rails.
Measuring in at 86mm x 86mm x 30mm with a 7mm faceplate, this Switched Fused Spur holds a standard 25.4 x 6.4mm fuse.
Suitable for indoor use only, this socket has an IP20 ingress protection rating, so it's important that you don't try to install it outdoors because it isn't protected against moisture.
With double pole switching, this spur comes with a handy rocker switch which is super easy to use! Simply press the bottom of the rocker switch to turn the connected appliance on (you’ll hear a click).
Check out the Wide Array of Stylish Finishes
You can pick from;
- Antique Georgian - The Antique Georgian style is one for those who like the traditional antiquated look.
- Mirror Chrome - A shiny chrome switch can be pulled off in any room around the house or office as the Mirror Chrome finish is sleek and modern.
- Georgian Brass – The Georgian Brass is a fully gold with the same roped edge as the Antique Georgian finish.
- Iridium Black - This colour gives you a really smart-looking finish that complements sleek and modern environments.
- Satin Chrome - This finish gives you a soft golden colour that allows it to contrast beautifully against a Chrome Switch.
- Graphite - Graphite is another finish that has an earthy grey/green mix of colour.
- Pewter - Pewter is a muted, natural-looking colour that works well with rooms that have an earthy or relaxed feel. This makes this finish ideal for the bedroom area.
- Matt Chrome - Matt Chrome has an industrial look to it thanks to the matte finish. Smart and silvery, the Matt Chrome looks fabulous in bathrooms, kitchens, and even commercial offices.
- Victorian Brass - The Victorian Brass finish is a strong style to opt for. Coloured a strong dark gold, the edges are pointed and without the roped faceplate, making it stand out from the other brass finishes.
How to Order from LED Monkey
It’s easy to place an order with us. You can simply add your item to your shopping basket and complete the process online, or you can contact us on 0800 999 7797.
You can also get in touch with us via email at: email@example.com or via our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram social media pages. And, don’t forget to check out our FAQs page where you’ll find a whole host of easy-to-follow LED-related solutions.
All our products can be returned within 30 days and this product comes with an unbeatable 2-year manufacturer’s replacement warranty unless otherwise specified. And, please bear in mind that this is a special order product, so please be prepared to wait an extra 3 to 5 working days for it to be delivered.
|Switch Type||Fused Spur|
|Switch Function||Fused Spur Switch|
|Voltage||Mains: 220-240V AC|
|Material||Dependant upon Finish|
We use Royal Mail Delivery for delivery to your door within 2-5 days and Premium Next Day Service with DPD for delivery to your door within 24-Hours, Monday-to-Friday.
We aim to dispatch all customers’ items within 24-Hours of the order being placed with us.
Orders that are placed before 14:00 (2pm) will be shipped the very same day. However, orders cannot be dispatched on Saturdays or Sundays, and any orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched first thing on Monday morning.
For more information, check out our full Delivery Protocol.
All of our LED products are covered by a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind. Alongside this, some of our manufacturers will offer their own warranties or extended warranties on certain products which have their own conditions.
For full warranty information and limitations, have a look at our Warranty Policy.
If you’d like to return your product, please take a look at our Returns Policy by clicking here.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please don’t hesitate to call a member of our Customer Service Department. Our trained advisors will be more than happy to help you in any way they can, and can be reached on 0800 999 7797 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your order fail to arrive within the timescale of your chosen delivery method, please email us at the above address.
Please note that if your order is large, it may be split and packaged separately for safety. As such, your parcels may arrive at different times.
Please ensure that you’ve read all the information on the full Returns Page Policy, prior to proceeding with your return.