Varilight Screwless 1-Gang 10A Intermediate Toggle Switch
In comparison to the Classic 1-Gang Intermediate Toggle Switch – the Screwless version, as suggested by the name, doesn’t have screws messing up the smooth faceplate aesthetic. Available in 11 stunning finishes, it is ideal for connecting to two 2-way switches if you want a 3-way circuit.
Varilight Screwless 1-Gang Intermediate Toggle Switch
11 Fabulous Finishes!
Varilight High Quality Manufactuer
2 Year Warranty
Varilight 1-Gang 10A Intermediate Toggle Switch – Screwless
Do you want to be able to control the same set of lights with three separate switches? You’ll need at least one of them to be an Intermediate Switch! This low-profile intermediate toggle switch is suitable to be used in conjunction with all lighting types, giving you plenty of lighting options.
High Quality Partners!
At LED Monkey, we only work with the best and Varilight is the brand name of the leading British manufacturer of high end dimmer switches, Doyle & Tratt Products Ltd! So, we love the host of high-quality products from the award-winning company Varilight!
A Screwless Toggle Switch!
Switches from Varilight are well-known in the lighting industry for their brilliant performance and long life, and this toggle switch is no exception. Using the toggle switch is so simple! Just push the toggle downwards until you hear a click to turn the connected light on, then push upwards and wait for the audible click to turn it off again!
Attached without screws, the screwless design of this switch gives you an aesthetically-pleasing smooth look on the faceplate. As well as this, the iconic toggle design has a short shaft with a smooth ball on the end and the switch faceplate has a depth of a sleek 4mm.
Suitable for using if you want three separate switches to be able to control the same light (i.e. a 3-way circuit), you will need to use at least one Intermediate Switch with four terminals to allow the linking of all three switches together.
And, of course, the Screwless 1-Gang Intermediate Toggle Switch has four terminals on the back for this exact purpose. However, do ensure that the other two switches that you use in conjunction with this Intermediate Toggle Switch are both 2-way or, you have one 2-way switch and one dimmer.
By way of illustrating, in a room with three separate entrances, you may want three switches (one at each entrance).
Therefore, you would need to use an intermediate switch at one entrance, and then you could have more freedom in choice for your other switches.
For example, another entrance could have a dimming switch whilst the final entrance could have a 2-way switch.
With so many switches to choose from, the intermediate switch allows you the freedom to pick and choose which switches you want and how you want to use them.
Measuring in at 86mm x 86mm x 36mm, this toggle switch is suitable for a range of bulbs and lighting. The full range includes mains and low voltage lighting, as well as halogen, incandescent GLS, LED’s, and any other lighting.
An Array of Colour Options
And, the options don’t stop there. With various colours and finishes to choose from, you can design and tailor a large part of this switch, so it effortlessly blends into your home décor!
Ensure you pick the correct options from the drop-down menu before you order this product, so the faceplate finish is exactly what you want!
You can choose from a range of finishes for the faceplate, this includes;
- Premium White – Ideal for those who like the clean and traditional white fittings in their living spaces, you can’t go wrong with this finish.
- Victorian Brass – This is a strong style to opt for. Coloured a brassy yellow, the edges are pointed and look great in a variety of rooms whether big or small.
- Brushed Brass – Sleek and stylish, this brass finish will complement dark wooden furnishings such as dining tables and chairs making it perfect for luxurious dining rooms.
- Mirror Chrome - A shiny chrome switch can be pulled off in any room around the house or office as the Mirror Chrome finish is simply super sleek and ultra-modern.
- Satin Chrome – Stunningly minimalistic, the Satin Chrome finish will be ideal for modern bedrooms as it can easily adopt any colour scheme.
- Brushed Steel – Like the chrome finishes, the brushed steel creates a modern and clean effect, ideal for use in offices and commercial spaces.
- Iridium Black - This colour gives you a really smart-looking finish that complements sleek and modern environments, making it perfect for updating kitchens and bathrooms!
- Premium Black – Another popular choice for bathrooms and kitchens, the premium black finish couldn’t look better amongst the crisp lines of an up-to-date kitchen or bathroom.
- Pewter – A soft grey colour, Pewter has earthy tones to it that make it look at home in almost any room of the house!
- White Chocolate – Ideal for use in your home office space, the creamy colour of the White Chocolate finish works well against rooms with lots of colour.
- Mocha – Do you have earthy-themed décor which would just look wrong with a bright white light switch, then the Mocha finish is for you!
Take Care of Your Toggle Switch!
Easily cleaned with a soft dry micro-fibre cloth, be careful to never apply masking tape or other similar tape to the product and avoid using harsh cleaning chemicals!
Not to mention, when installing this switch on freshly plastered, painted or damp walls ensure you use a gasket as moisture from the paint and plaster may cause the plates to tarnish.
Sadly, if these Instructions are not followed and the plate suffers damage, the manufacturer’s product warranty will no longer be valid so make sure you heed this warning!
A Huge Selection on Offer!
As well as the wide selection of colours and finishes that you can choose from for the Screwless 1-Gang Intermediate Toggle Switch, we have an enormous selection of Varilight Switches and Sockets that are sure to meet all your lighting needs!
For similar switch options, look at the;
- 1-Gang 10A 1- or 2-Way Toggle Switch
- 2-Gang 10A 1- or 2-Way Toggle Switch
- 3-Gang 10A 1- or 2-Way Toggle Switch
- 4-Gang 10A 1- or 2-Way Twin Plate Toggle Switch
With each product in this range of switches, you can either opt for the Screwless, Classic, or even the Ultra Flat variation!
Order This Toggle Switch Today!
After exploring the LED Monkey website, we’re sure that you’ll be loving the products and itching to find out how you can get your hands on some of them. Luckily, we’ve made ordering from us here at LED Monkey too easy!
Just add your product(s) to your shopping cart and fill out the online customer order form.
Or, you can contact a member of our dedicated sales team on 0800 999 7797 or e-mail your order to us at: email@example.com
Should you have any non-urgent LED light-related enquiries, why not take a look at our excellent FAQs page? You’ll find all the information and tips you need right there, to make your life a whole lot simpler!
And, every one of our products comes under our 30-day returns policy, so even if you’re not totally happy (which we are sure you will be), give us a call and we will be more than happy to arrange a return.
|Switch Type||Toggle Switch|
|Switch Function||Intermediate Switch|
|Voltage||Mains: 220-240V AC|
|Material||Dependant upon Finish|
We use Royal Mail Delivery for delivery to your door within 2-5 days and Premium Next Day Service with DPD for delivery to your door within 24-Hours, Monday-to-Friday.
We aim to dispatch all customers’ items within 24-Hours of the order being placed with us.
Orders that are placed before 14:00 (2pm) will be shipped the very same day. However, orders cannot be dispatched on Saturdays or Sundays, and any orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched first thing on Monday morning.
For more information, check out our full Delivery Protocol.
All of our LED products are covered by a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind. Alongside this, some of our manufacturers will offer their own warranties or extended warranties on certain products which have their own conditions.
For full warranty information and limitations, have a look at our Warranty Policy.
If you’d like to return your product, please take a look at our Returns Policy by clicking here.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please don’t hesitate to call a member of our Customer Service Department. Our trained advisors will be more than happy to help you in any way they can, and can be reached on 0800 999 7797 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your order fail to arrive within the timescale of your chosen delivery method, please email us at the above address.
Please note that if your order is large, it may be split and packaged separately for safety. As such, your parcels may arrive at different times.
Please ensure that you’ve read all the information on the full Returns Page Policy, prior to proceeding with your return.