Varilight Screwless 1-Gang 20A Double Pole Rocker Switch + Neon Indicator Light
The Screwless 1-Gang 20A Double Pole Rocker Switch & Neon Indicator Light has a smooth, aesthetically-pleasing faceplate and is ideal for appliances that require up to 20 Amps of switching. With a built-in neon indicator light, you’ll be able to spot this switch from afar.
Varilight Screwless 1-Gang 20A Double Pole Rocker Switch & Neon Indicator Light
11 Fabulous Finishes!
Varilight High Quality Manufacturers
2 Year Warranty
Varilight 1-Gang 20A Double Pole Rocker Switch & Neon Indicator Light – Screwless
The Screwless 1-Gang 20A Double Pole Rocker Switch & Neon Indicator Light has a smoother, more aesthetically-pleasing faceplate (with the removal of the screws) than the Classic and Ultra Flat equivalent. Ideal for appliances that require up to 20 Amps of switching, you can use this switch in conjunction with towel rails, microwaves and water heaters.
The neon light is fully-integrated into the switch and illuminates accordingly when the switch is turned on.
Attached without screws, the screwless design of this switch gives you an aesthetically-pleasing, smooth look on the faceplate.
More versatile than the 1 pole equivalent which is used for an array of light fittings, the 2-pole version is used for a range of appliances that require up to 20 Amps of switching. This tends to include towel rails, microwaves, and water heaters.
Measuring in at 86mm x 86mm x 30mm, this rocker switch has a slim, screwless 4mm faceplate and can be manufactured using a range of sumptuous finishes that will add that extra special finishing touch.
You can choose from a range of finishes for the faceplate, this includes;
- Premium White – Ideal for those who like the clean and traditional white fittings in their living spaces.
- Victorian Brass – Coloured a brassy gold, the edges are pointed and look great in a variety of rooms whether big or small.
- Brushed Brass – Sleek and stylish, this brass finish will complement dark wooden furnishings.
- Mirror Chrome - A shiny chrome switch can be pulled off in any room around the house or office as the Mirror Chrome finish is simply super sleek and ultra-modern.
- Satin Chrome – Stunningly minimalistic, the Satin Chrome finish will be ideal for modern bedrooms as it can easily adopt any colour scheme.
- Brushed Steel – Like the chrome finishes, the brushed steel creates a modern and clean effect, ideal for use in offices and commercial spaces.
- Iridium Black - This colour gives you a really smart-looking finish that complements sleek and modern environments.
- Premium Black – The premium black finish couldn’t look better amongst the crisp lines of an up-to-date kitchen or bathroom.
- Pewter – A soft grey colour, Pewter has earthy tones to it that make it look at home in almost any room of the house!
- White Chocolate – The creamy colour of the White Chocolate finish works well against rooms with lots of colour.
- Mocha – Mocha is ideal if you have earthy-themed décor.
To order online, you can either add your chosen item(s) to your shopping cart here and complete your online order form.
|Switch Type||Rocker Switch|
|Switch Function||Double Pole Switch|
|Voltage||Mains: 220-240V AC|
|Material||Dependant upon Finish|
We use Royal Mail Delivery for delivery to your door within 2-5 days and Premium Next Day Service with DPD for delivery to your door within 24-Hours, Monday-to-Friday.
We aim to dispatch all customers’ items within 24-Hours of the order being placed with us.
Orders that are placed before 14:00 (2pm) will be shipped the very same day. However, orders cannot be dispatched on Saturdays or Sundays, and any orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched first thing on Monday morning.
For more information, check out our full Delivery Protocol.
All of our LED products are covered by a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind. Alongside this, some of our manufacturers will offer their own warranties or extended warranties on certain products which have their own conditions.
For full warranty information and limitations, have a look at our Warranty Policy.
If you’d like to return your product, please take a look at our Returns Policy by clicking here.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please don’t hesitate to call a member of our Customer Service Department. Our trained advisors will be more than happy to help you in any way they can, and can be reached on 0800 999 7797 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your order fail to arrive within the timescale of your chosen delivery method, please email us at the above address.
Please note that if your order is large, it may be split and packaged separately for safety. As such, your parcels may arrive at different times.
Please ensure that you’ve read all the information on the full Returns Page Policy, prior to proceeding with your return.