Varilight Screwless 1-Gang 6A 1- or 2-Way Impulse Switch
Suitable for using with all lighting products that do not require dimming, the Screwless 1-Gang 6A Impulse Switch is as aesthetically pleasing as it is useful. Available in 11 gorgeous finishes, the options this fitting gives you go on!
Varilight Screwless 1-Gang 6A 1- or 2-Way Impulse Switch
11 Fabulous Finishes!
Varilight High Quality Manufacturer
2 Year Warranty
Varilight 1-Gang 6A 1 or 2-Way Impulse Switch – Screwless
The screwless faceplate of this 1-Gang 6A Impulse Switch makes it aesthetically pleasing as well as being highly useful for connecting to 1 or 2-way circuits. Suitable for using with all lighting products that do not require dimming and available in 16 gorgeous finishes, the options this fitting gives you go on!
High Quality Partners!
Here at LED Monkey, we are passionate about only using the best designers and manufacturers which is why our partner, Varilight, is the brand name of the leading British manufacturer of high-end dimmer switches, Doyle & Tratt Products Ltd!
Circular Push Buttons
Varilight have an industry-wide reputation for their high-performance and long-lasting switches, and this impulse switch is no exception.
To turn on this simple switch, you need only push the circular button switch in the centre of the faceplate until a distinct click is heard.
A distinct click will also be heard when turning the push button switch back off.
In terms of size, this screwless impulse switch is 86mm x 86mm x 23mm and has a sleek 4mm deep faceplate, making this switch wonderfully low-profile.
Suitable for either 1-way or 2-way circuits (where the same lights can be controlled by two different switches), this switch gives you plenty of switch positioning options and is rated at 6 Amps.
This impulse switch is also suitable for a range of bulbs and lighting. The full range includes mains and low voltage lighting, halogen, incandescent GLS, LED’s, and any other light that does not require dimming.
So Many Colour Options!
To match your home décor, we are giving you a long list of deluxe finishes to choose from. From trendy styles, such as Mocha and Pewter, to more traditional options including a range of Brass finishes, we have them all!
Ensure you pick the correct options from the drop-down menu before you order this product, so the faceplate finish is exactly what you want!
You can choose from a range of finishes for the faceplate, this includes;
- Premium White – Ideal for those who like the clean and traditional white fittings in their living spaces, you can’t go wrong with this finish.
- Victorian Brass – This is a strong style to opt for. Coloured a brassy yellow, the edges are pointed and look great in a variety of rooms whether big or small.
- Brushed Brass – Sleek and stylish, this brass finish will complement dark wooden furnishings such as dining tables and chairs making it perfect for luxurious dining rooms.
- Mirror Chrome - A shiny chrome switch can be pulled off in any room around the house or office as the Mirror Chrome finish is super sleek and ultra-modern.
- Satin Chrome – Stunningly minimalistic, the Satin Chrome finish will be ideal for modern bedrooms as it can easily adopt any colour scheme.
- Brushed Steel – Like the chrome finishes, the brushed steel creates a modern and clean effect, ideal for use in offices and commercial spaces.
- Iridium Black - This colour gives you a really smart-looking finish that complements sleek and modern environments, making it perfect for updating kitchens and bathrooms!
- Premium Black – Another popular choice for bathrooms and kitchens, the premium black finish couldn’t look better amongst the crisp lines of an up-to-date kitchen or bathroom.
- Pewter – A soft grey colour, Pewter has earthy tones to it that make it look at home in almost any room of the house!
- White Chocolate – Ideal for use in your home office space, the creamy colour of the White Chocolate finish works well against rooms with lots of colour.
- Mocha – Do you have earthy-themed décor which would just look wrong with a bright white light switch, then the Mocha finish is for you!
Accessories for Outside Use
Unfortunately, the switch itself is not waterproof so extra protection will be needed should you want to use this switch outside (as a doorbell or similar).
You will need to purchase the following items to protect it from wet outside conditions. This includes an;
- IP66 Wall Box – With an Ingress Protection Rating of 66, this wall box will protect the switch from dust and harsh, wet periods of weather.
- Spacer – A Spacer will be required when wires need extra space to sit comfortably within the wall box.
Or, for higher gang variations of this product, look at;
- 2-Gang 6A 1 or 2-Way Impulse Switch
- 3-Gang 6A 1 or 2-Way Twin Plate Impulse Switch
- 4-Gang 6A 1 or 2-Way Twin Plate Impulse Switch
Each one of the products listed above can be ordered in either the Classic, Ultra Flat or Screwless style – each with their own range of finishes and switch colours to choose from. The list of options is (almost) endless!
How to Care for and Clean your Impulse Switch!
Easily cleaned with a soft dry micro-fibre cloth, be careful to never apply masking tape or other similar tape to the product and avoid using harsh cleaning chemicals!
Not to mention, when installing this switch on freshly plastered, painted or damp walls ensure you use a gasket as moisture from the paint and plaster may cause the plates to tarnish.
Sadly, if these Instructions are not followed and the plate suffers damage, the manufacturer’s product warranty will no longer be valid so make sure you heed this warning!
Order from LED Monkey Today!
After exploring the LED Monkey website, we’re sure that you’ll be loving the products and itching to find out how you can get your hands on some of them. Luckily, we’ve made ordering from us here at LED Monkey too easy!
Just add your product(s) to your shopping cart and fill out the online customer order form.
Or, you can contact a member of our dedicated sales team on 0800 999 7797 or e-mail your order to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any non-urgent LED light-related enquiries, why not take a look at our excellent FAQs page? You’ll find all the information and tips you need right there, to make your life a whole lot simpler!
Our Return Policy
And, every one of our products comes under our 30-day returns policy, so even if you’re not totally happy (which we are sure you will be), give us a call and we will be more than happy to arrange a return.
|Switch Type||Impulse Switch|
|Switch Function||1 or 2-Way Switch|
|Voltage||Mains: 220-240V AC|
|Material||Dependant upon Finish|
We use Royal Mail Delivery for delivery to your door within 2-5 days and Premium Next Day Service with DPD for delivery to your door within 24-Hours, Monday-to-Friday.
We aim to dispatch all customers’ items within 24-Hours of the order being placed with us.
Orders that are placed before 14:00 (2pm) will be shipped the very same day. However, orders cannot be dispatched on Saturdays or Sundays, and any orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched first thing on Monday morning.
For more information, check out our full Delivery Protocol.
All of our LED products are covered by a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind. Alongside this, some of our manufacturers will offer their own warranties or extended warranties on certain products which have their own conditions.
For full warranty information and limitations, have a look at our Warranty Policy.
If you’d like to return your product, please take a look at our Returns Policy by clicking here.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please don’t hesitate to call a member of our Customer Service Department. Our trained advisors will be more than happy to help you in any way they can, and can be reached on 0800 999 7797 or via e-mail at: email@example.com
Should your order fail to arrive within the timescale of your chosen delivery method, please email us at the above address.
Please note that if your order is large, it may be split and packaged separately for safety. As such, your parcels may arrive at different times.
Please ensure that you’ve read all the information on the full Returns Page Policy, prior to proceeding with your return.