Varilight Screwless 16A Flex Outlet Plate
If you can’t abide messy wires (or screws), then why not take a look at Varilight’s Screwless 16A Flex Output Plate! Ideal for hiding necessary cables, sending cables through walls, and connecting them to appliances, this screwless unit is rated at 16 Amps!
Varilight Screwless 16A Flex Outlet Plate
11 Fabulous Finishes!
Varilight High Quality Manufacturer
2 Year Warranty
Varilight 16A Flex Output Plate – Screwless
Varilight’s Screwless Flex Output Plate couldn’t be more ideal in the home of a perfectionist! If you hate messy wires, then this screwless faceplate and cable clamp combo will give you the ability to neatly hide cables behind the wall.
The basic measurements for the Screwless Flex Output Plate are 86mm x 86mm x 34mm, with a fascia depth of a sleek 4mm.
Rated at 16 Amps, this Flex Output Plate comes with a helpful cable clamp to direct cables and can be used in conjunction with plenty of appliances.
The Flex Output is the perfectionist’s dream as you can neatly tuck eye-offending cables and wires behind walls, send cables through walls and connect it to suitable appliances.
Screwless and Stylish
Here’s a list of the various colour finishes, together with some ideas about where to use them:
- Mirrored & Satin Chrome – These finishes are ideal for modern living spaces like the lounge and the bedroom. Incorporated into environments that feature light wooden furnishings, the silvery finish will provide an excellent contrast.
- Brushed & Victorian Brass – Traditional without seeming old-hat, the brass finishes will look amazing alongside a red or burgundy colour scheme, so maybe consider these finishes for your dining area.
- Premium & Iridium Black – With many new appliances now being produced in dark grey and black, both these finishes will look great in your kitchen.
- Brushed Steel – Similar to the brushed chrome, the steel finish is perfect for lovers of the utilitarian look, so the bedroom will be an ideal location for these plug sockets.
- White Chocolate – If you’re after a retro look for any part of your home, the white chocolate finish is the one for you.
- Mocha – The screwless mocha-finished socket will be perfect for a home office area, especially if the furnishings are of wooden construction and the colour scheme earthy.
- Pewter – A darker, moodier grey than the chromes or the steel finishes, the pewter will be ideal for commercial offices and meeting rooms as it projects a very corporate image.
- Premium White – The safest of the finish choices, the premium white finish is guaranteed never to fade or discolour whatever the conditions.
How to Order from LED Monkey
You can either add your chosen item(s) to your shopping cart and complete your online order form or you can talk to us by contacting a member of our sales team who would love to help you purchase your own LED product. You can either call them on 0800 999 7797 or you can e-mail using: email@example.com.
|Switch Function||Flex Outlet Plate|
|Voltage||Mains: 220-240V AC|
|Material||Dependant upon Finish|
We use Royal Mail Delivery for delivery to your door within 2-5 days and Premium Next Day Service with DPD for delivery to your door within 24-Hours, Monday-to-Friday.
We aim to dispatch all customers’ items within 24-Hours of the order being placed with us.
Orders that are placed before 14:00 (2pm) will be shipped the very same day. However, orders cannot be dispatched on Saturdays or Sundays, and any orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched first thing on Monday morning.
For more information, check out our full Delivery Protocol.
All of our LED products are covered by a 2-year warranty for your peace of mind. Alongside this, some of our manufacturers will offer their own warranties or extended warranties on certain products which have their own conditions.
For full warranty information and limitations, have a look at our Warranty Policy.
If you’d like to return your product, please take a look at our Returns Policy by clicking here.
Should you require any further information or clarification, please don’t hesitate to call a member of our Customer Service Department. Our trained advisors will be more than happy to help you in any way they can, and can be reached on 0800 999 7797 or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should your order fail to arrive within the timescale of your chosen delivery method, please email us at the above address.
Please note that if your order is large, it may be split and packaged separately for safety. As such, your parcels may arrive at different times.
Please ensure that you’ve read all the information on the full Returns Page Policy, prior to proceeding with your return.